Navigating the complex maze of environmental regulations requires experience, knowledge, patience, and tact. PCI’s environmental compliance staff has helped a broad variety of private and public clients meet regulatory requirements to allow for timely, cost-effective project implementation. Our environmental review process begins with developing a thorough understanding of the client’s vision and objectives. PCI’s planners then coordinate with the project designers to identify environmental challenges and to ensure compliance issues are addressed early, thus saving both time and money during regulatory review. The trust we have earned from state, federal, and local agencies contributes to our success at guiding projects to approval. Because PCI sees many projects from start (conceptualization and funding development) to finish (installation, maintenance, and monitoring), our planners have a comprehensive understanding of the real-world challenges and needs for successful project completion.
Our environmental compliance services include:
- Regulatory compliance coordination – evaluate compliance requirements, identify potential impacts, develop impact avoidance and mitigation measures, facilitate public review, and guide projects through regulatory approval process
- Programmatic regulatory compliance – develop programs to streamline environmental review and permitting for ongoing efforts, such as habitat restoration and watershed or county-wide enhancement
- CEQA and NEPA analysis and compliance – oversee multidisciplinary teams, environmental analyses, public outreach, and preparation and circulation of environmental documentation
- Acquisition of federal, state, and local permits
- Facilitation of public participation in environmental review