From installing large woody debris in coastal streams to removing dams and restoring fish passage, from revegetating remote spoils piles to creating vernal pools, PCI constructs sensitive projects safely, efficiently and effectively. Our goal is to produce well-crafted projects that will become ecologically integrated into the surrounding landscape. We construct projects that we design as well as those designed by others.
Our construction services include:
- Construction of stream bank stabilization, stream channels, and in-stream habitat structures
- Ecologically sensitive fuel management
- Planting and seeding
- Rainwater collection systems
- Wetland and pond creation, enhancement and restoration
- SWPPP preparation, monitoring, and installation of erosion control measures
- Dewatering and species relocation
- Construction cost estimating
- Construction inspection and site superintendence
- Plant propagule collection and management of nursery contracts
- Irrigation system design, installation and maintenance
- Establishment-period plant maintenance
- Ecologically-informed large-scale landscape installation
PCI is certified as a Women Business Enterprise and qualifies as a small business. PCI is a licensed General Engineering (A) and Landscape (C27) contractor (License No. 590735). We are certified by PG&E as a Gold Shovel Standard contractor and maintain an ISNETWORLD subscription with a B grade. Our construction crew is trained and experienced in the use of excavators, loaders, dump trucks, skid steers and skip loaders of all sizes to perform earthwork.