PCI welcomes interest from people who want to be part of a collaborative, innovative team focused on taking good care of our natural environment. Please submit a letter of interest to email@example.com to inquire about any of the following current openings:
Senior Landscape Architect with substantial ecological restoration design experience.
Senior Fluvial Geomorphologist with substantial ecological restoration assessment and design experience.
Assistant Landscape Architect
We seek a creative individual with 1-4 years of experience preparing conceptual plans and construction documents. Top candidates will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong graphics and experience in the design development and construction documentation process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare presentation drawings, construction documents, maps, graphics
- Utilize AutoCAD, Illustrator, Photoshop, SketchUp, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture
- 1-4 years of experience with a Landscape Architecture, Planning, or Engineering firm; internship experience applies
Desired Additional Experience:
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Hand drawing and rendering
- CA native planting design
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft and Adobe suites
- Strong graphics with understanding of line weights, layout and color
- Grading and drainage design capabilities
- Able to receive and transmit drawings electronically
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work as a member of collaborative team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Work Environment: Work is performed in an office environment, however, occasional field work including site analysis, survey assistance or construction observation may be required.
Compensation: This position is full time with benefits, including health insurance, 401K, and vacation. Part time applicants may also apply. Compensation to be negotiated.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and relevant work samples as a PDF or online portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.